Monday 1 September 2014

Inspirational Bands -



The Arctic Monkeys -

Below are a collection of images of Indie rock band The Arctic Monkeys. This particular band are a prime example of the type of image i am going to create for my fictitious band. Not only do i like this bands style of music, but their overall image and fashion choices. Whilst styling my band, i am hoping to emulate the appearance of the arctic monkeys, to make my band appear sharp, confident and professional, just like a real indie rock band should be. I will also attempt to emulate the band's confidence and stage presence whilst creating my fictitious band. I am hoping to create a front man with Alex Turner's arrogance, to ensure that my lead singer is eye catching and intriguing to watch on screen. 


























Kasabian -

Below are a collection of images of indie/alternative rock band Kasabian. Similarly to the arctic monkeys, Kasabian are a band who's style i like. Kasabian are an inspiration to my band, not just musically but aesthetically too. Whilst creating my fictitious band, i am hoping to emulate Kasabian's fashion and presence. I am hoping to emulate the confidence and stage presence of the likes of Tom Meighan and Sergio Pizzorno in order to make the members of my fictitious band extremely interesting and intriguing characters who are enjoyable to watch. By doing this i want  to ensure that my music video appears realistic and professional.





























Beady Eye -

Below are a collection of images of Indie rock band Beady Eye.
Beady Eye are a huge inspiration to my fictitious band, due to their clothing, confidence and presence in the musical world. Whilst creating my fictitious band, i am hoping to emulate lead singer Liam Gallagher's confidence, and create a front man who is extremely confident, I am also hoping that my other band members, such as the guitarists and drummer, will posses a similar stage presence to the likes of Gem Archer and Andy Bell. 





















No comments:

Post a Comment