Wednesday 17 September 2014

Representations -

When filming my music video I hoping to portray a variety of aspects to make the video interesting and enjoyable for the audience to watch. The main focus of my music video is going to be my fictitious band, The Rituals. I want to make the band the key feature of the video, as this is a technique which is commonly used in indie music videos. However, to add interest to my video, I am going to use a variety of different settings and editing techniques to make my video appear professional, realistic and extremely interesting. Also, as I have chosen the narrative element 'Amplification' I am hoping to subtly portray various lyrics or meanings throughout the video, to allow the reader to connote what the song is actually about, but without being too obvious. This particular technique or element is also another feature which commonly appears within indie rock music videos. By using this technique, I am hoping to emulate existing indie rock music videos, and create an authentic, extremely professional indie rock music video.

By using all of the factors listed above in my music video, I am hoping that my audience will find my video interesting, intriguing and very entertaining to watch. If all of the factors listed above are carried out, then the music video will become extremely unique, distinctive and popular with the audience, as will the song.

No comments:

Post a Comment