Wednesday 3 September 2014

Reflection -

In the past week i have decided upon the genre of my music video, uploaded a variety of possible song ideas, picked out the positives and negatives and rated them out of 10 in order to help me choose the ideal song for this project. After completing this, i managed to discover the ideal song, and have created a post stating why i did so. I have also uploaded a variety of images in the form of moodboards, to clearly portray what my chosen genre and ideas are. The moodboards feature images of artists and bands from the indie rock scene, as well as these bands/artists album covers. In the upcoming week, i hope to create a fictitious band and decide upon the members, carry out audience research, in order to discover who my target audience is, and decide upon my filming location.

No comments:

Post a Comment