Friday 12 September 2014

Reflection -

In the past week, i have produced a variety of posts which clearly portray my ideas for my music video. Some of the posts which currently feature on my blog are the 25 word pitch, a 30 second video which clearly explains my ideas. I have also uploaded images of my chosen filming location, my fictitious bands name, members, background and twitter account, as well as my audience research and my who my target audience is. Within the next week, i am hoping to research into music video directors, to ensure i have a particular style to emulate whilst designing my storyboard and then filming the video itself. I am also hoping to analyse the lyrics to my chosen song, post images of my favourite camera shots/angles, and explain the representations which i hope to portray in my music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment